OxygenD's Trainer Talk

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A tip from Costa Rica!

Hello my Oxygen blogger fans! I'm just back from a fabulous trip to Costa Rica! When I say fabulous I'm excluding the travel days that were far less then fun. Getting to Costa Rica from LA is surprisingly challenging. Add an 11 month old in the mix and wow, one word, exhausting! In the long run it was well worth it.
I went to pick the brain of one of my mentors about a new and larger then life project that I'm working on. I'll tell you all about it soon. I am such a sponge for information and I'm ready to expand my wings and do the only thing I have yet to conquer in the fitness industry. (Hint: You can all come train with me there!) Sometimes I have to laugh at myself and I wonder why I can't just chill instead of conquering the world. I guess that's just not in my blood!
I was in Costa Rica for my B-day, I can't believe I'm 38. I feel like I'm 25 only a lot wiser! We also celebrated my first Mother's Day while we were there. I think I'm officially a grown up now, 38 and have a kiddo!
Here's a few pictures from my trip.
!



2 comments:

  1. Great video post! Jake is the cutest, and luckiest! You're 38, Happy Belated, still a young girl you know..looking fab! The Zip Lining looks way too scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're 38 either. You look much younger than 38!

    ReplyDelete