OxygenD's Trainer Talk

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here i am!

Wow, has it really been a over a week since I've blogged? Do you ever have those weeks that completely overwhelm you? How about those weeks when you feel like you've bitten off so much that you need to barf? Or better yet, weeks when you just want to fly away to a remote beach and forget it all?!? Well, all of the above was my last week, actually, month! Don't get me wrong, I love everything I do and when I'm doing it I have a blast. However at the end of the days, weeks, or in this case really it's months, I realize that I am working way to much and simply must come up for air.
Really it all comes down to balance and that is something that I'm forever re calculating. Now, with being a mommy, that balance is even trickier.
At the end of the day I really just have to understand that every now and again, there is no balance and that's OK too, as long as I get the balance back before losing my mind!
I spent last week in Portland filming workout videos for a new product that I'm working on called The Journey Gym. Of course I was running around like a mad girl the day before getting all my wardrobe lined up (I'm a control freak when it comes to that stuff!) and then I actually made the workouts up the night before leaving. Ekkks, no prep time which lead to a bit of stress to say the least! Of course I stressed for nothing as it was a great shoot and I've done these a million times but yet I still get a bit nervous every time! So I filmed two days for Journey Gym (www.journeygym.com) and then a day for my online training program www.FastTrackToFatLoss.com. It was a super busy trip to say the least.
I got home just in time to go to Lara McGlashen's wedding party at the pool. To be honest, I was so tired and a bit under the weather so I wasn't feeling too social, but it felt great to be out at the pool!
Now I'm off to Costa Rica to work on another project (I'll tell you soon, it's exciting) It's just four days, but I'm excited to disappear for a bit! Gunter and Jake are coming too so we are having a mini vacation, Whhhoooo hoooo!
Here are a few pics from my adventures, I'll send some pics from Costa Rica at the end of the week:)


3 comments:

  1. You're blessed, did you know that..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your family time. Kids grow up before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave them:)

    ReplyDelete