OxygenD's Trainer Talk

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Totally random blog today, but I thought I'd take some time to share fun stuff!! So last night I went to a Clippers Game with my husband Gunter and celeb trainer Gunnar Peterson (say that 10 times Gunter and Gunnar!!!) and his gal Caroline. I'm getting over a cold and was so close to canceling because I just didn't know if I was going to have fun feeling a bit under the weather. But it's tough to catch up with friends these days so I decided to stick it out and just go! So I toss on my ball cap, packed some tissues and headed out to meet Gunnar at his gym (which might I add is my dream gym!) So we show up and he got a limo for the night just to make it easy! Wow, fun! So we get there and turns out Gunnar has season tickets and swapped with some people around him so we could all sit together front row...ON THE COURT! It was so cool, Denver Nuggets and LA Clippers. Gunter (my hubby) is German and doesn't know much about basketball so I was so worried he would have fun. Man was I wrong. the energy was rocking and we were so close I swear I could have made a basket from my seat! Not once did I think about my cold!
We ended the night in Gunnar's Gym where I played on the new monkey bars he just had put up. Seriously, now he has it all it that little gym, it's amazing!
So my true confession and lesson learned, I didn't work out the last few days because I felt crappy, but I have a feeling that the energy in the gym would do me good just like the energy of the game did! Me and my snotty little nose are off to the gym first thing tomorrow! No more excuses!!!
Have a great weekend everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment