OxygenD's Trainer Talk

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frozen World!

Today's blog is kind of random, funny really! Last night Gunter and I got in to a discussion in the car on the way to meet some friends, about what we would do if we could freeze the world for a week! You see, we just got back from 10 days in CO and I pretty much worked the whole time because I didn't want to come back to piles of work. That's why we decided we needed to freeze the world. We then proceeded to break down every day to perfection in our frozen world. I was on an Island with baby Jake (8 months) and Gunter and in summary, my days consisted on no computers and no phones! In my dream land, we swam with dolphins, worked out every day and evening, ate a fresh fruit, veggie and fish buffet that magically appeared every time we were hungry, my best friends and family were just on the other side of the island incase we were feeling social, and there were naps every day!

Gunter's frozen world was very similar! We laughed as we came up with the perfect worlds and how we would return to our awesome little house in Hermosa and had not missed a thing (cause the world was frozen!!)

The conversation continued with our friends and it was fun to hear where people would be in their world!

On the way home Gunter and I had to laugh at the fact that both of us keep the healthy foods, active fun stuff, and workouts in our perfect world. We really just took out the work for a week and went to the beach!!!

Anyhow, I'm not sure what my point is except to stir your thoughts on your perfect frozen world. If you aren't living an active life and eating healthy foods every day, start now because you will love it and not ever go back to eating unhealthy, even in your dream world:)

I want to hear about your frozen world....

No comments:

Post a Comment