OxygenD's Trainer Talk

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Oxygen Girls!


This past weekend I went to Vegas with my girlfriends for Lara's Bachelorette party. We had such a great time. I caught myself several times looking at Lara, Brandy, and Krystal and thinking about how we've "grown" up with Oxygen! Lara McGlashen has been a writer for years and has written hundreds of articles. I met her when we were competing in the Ms Galaxy competitions and we've been friends now for over 10 years. Then there's Brandy, I also met her while competing. I remember I was always so intimidated by her amazing beauty and dreaded being anywhere close to her in the bikini lineup! I'm sure you've all seen her in the old Hydroxycut ads. She's also been on the cover of Oxygen. Krystal was there too, she's a stylist and has been dressing me for Oxygen shoots for more then 10 years. We've all been through wins and losses, divorces and marriages, tears and laughs, good and bad, and just about everything life can toss at ya! We laugh about the days when our biggest stress was how fast we'd run the obstacle course, what we'd wear for the photo shoots, and when we'd get our next protein shake! Good times!!
It sounds kinds of cheesy, but Oxygen Magazine has been kind of like our yearbooks! We all have 100's of issues and can't seem to part with any of them! Here's a fun pic of Brandy (green) Lara (pink) and me! We decided that Lara looked so good in the wig that she should wear it for her wedding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment